On this week's edition of WYSO Weekend, WYSO's weekly radio magazine, we’ll talk to two Greene County organizations working raise awareness about poverty through a special event, a new Dayton Youth Radio story from Stivers School for the Arts, Poor Will’s Almanack and more.
In this week's episode:
- A wrap-up of the week's news
- WYSO’s Kenny Jerry spoke with Buzz Reid from Greene County Connection and Heather Cunnginham from Think Thank in Springfield about the Cost of Poverty Experience and the partnership between their organizations.
- On Dayton Youth Radio, our first story from the students at Stivers School for the Arts about a teenager and her father’s unique occupation.
- Poor Will's Almanack for March 14 - 20, 2017
- Music from Kyleen Downes live on Kaleidoscope