Spend an evening with WYSO staff, volunteers and listeners at our annual Silent Auction on April 20th, 6-9pm, at the Hollenbeck-Bayley Creative Arts and Conference Center in Springfield.
Your ticket includes wine and hors d'oeuvres from Current Cuisine including a Mexican food bar, dessert, coffee and more.
Bid on unique items and experiences that highlight the best of what local businesses and organizations have to offer including original artwork, gift certificates to local restaurants and spas, tickets to area performances including donations from:
- Heider Cleaners, Inc.
- Moon Rose Spa
- Howell Chiropractic Onc.
- Flooring America Design Center
- Moore Than Massage
- Sharon Short, author of My One Square Inch of Alaska
- Rollandia Golf Center & Magic Castle
- YMCA of Greater Dayton
- Linked Technologies
- Dayton Society of Natural History
- The Dayton Dragons
- Dayton Art Institute
- Sinclair Theatre Department
- As You Wish Handyman Services
- Premier Family Healthcare
- Sinclair Workforce Development
- Springfield Bicycle Revival
- Bach Society of Dayton
- Dayton Peace Museum
- Mousaian Oriental Rugs
- The Murphy Theater in Wilmington
- SCP Automotive
- Urban Handmade
- Dayton Performing Arts Alliance
- The Corner Cone in Yellow Springs
- Artwork by: Ron Rollins, Laura Falkner, Andy DeDominici, Art Glass by Abiona, Glass by James Michael, Miami Valley Potter, Andy Snow, Jennifer | foto
And many, many more.
The Live Auction will include:
- A Napa Valley Backroads & Railways Trip including Wine Train, Chauffeur, Meritage Resort and Spa 3-Night Stay with Airfare for 2
- A Music Lovers’ Getaway: including tickets Concert of Your Choice in the U.S., 2-Night Stay and Airfare for 2
A framed poster of the 1976 World Champion Cincinnati Reds featuring signatures from nearly all of the team members including Pete Rose and Sparky Anderson. Comes with a certificate of authenticity.
Dinner with Argentinean wine followed by tango lessons for 6 from Stella and Steven Ling.
If you're interested in donating an auction item, please contact Juliet at 937-769-1387 or firstname.lastname@example.org