A Romp In The Country
Saturday, June 27, 2015 – Rain or Shine
A Romp in the Country is a scenic 3-hour Poker Run to benefit WYSO. Members of the Gem City Rollers will escort you on a scenic ride of country roads throughout Clark, Greene and Warren Counties. Riders and passengers of all motorized two and three-wheel vehicles can participate. Along the way we will stop at our sponsoring dealerships including:
- Motor Sports of Dayton, New Carlisle – Clark County
- Competition Accessories, Springfield – Clark County
- Buckminn's D&D Harley Davidson, Xenia – Greene County
- ScooterSource, Lytle – Warren County
We will begin at WYSO studios for some light refreshments and tours of the broadcast studios. We will then travel a circuitous route leading to these sponsoring motorcycle & motor scooter dealerships. At each stop, riders will draw a poker card in an attempt to get the best poker hand. The ride ends at ScooterSource for food, refreshments and the awarding of prizes.
Schedule of events:
- In-person registration beginning at 10:00 am
- Riders meeting 11:45 am
- Kickstands up 12:00 noon
- Ride concludes at ScooterSource in Lytle, Ohio – Prizes are awarded for the Top 3 poker hands.
There will also be raffle drawings, including a 50-50 cash raffle. Food and beverages will be available for purchase.
Cost: Only $20 for riders and $5 for passengers
Ride T-shirts and swag are guaranteed for the first 100 registrant riders.
*Be sure to indicate your T-shirt size when registering