Full episode of WYSO Weekend for June 30, 2013 including the following stories:
- Jerry Kenney wraps up the week's news with the latest information about last week's crash at the Dayton Air Show
- Wayne Baker reports on Beavercreek's denial of RTA bus stops being ruled a violation of Civil Rights Act and speaks with attorney Ellis Jacobs about the ruling.
- Jerry Kenney speaks with Equality Ohio's Elizabeth Holford about how the Supreme Court's ruling on the Defense of Marriage Act will affect Ohioans
- WYSO's Juliet Fromholt speaks with Dayton History's Brady Kress about the announcement that ownership of Hawthorn Hill is transferring to Dayton History.
- Niki Dakota chats with Steve Bognar and Eva Buttacavoli about ReInvention Portraits, an art exhibit based on WYSO's ReInvention Stories project that's curated by the Dayton Visual Arts Center and displayed at the Dayton Art Institute.