Monday, December 24th - Christmas Eve
- 8:00 PM – Jonathan Winters’ A Christmas Carol: Master comedian Jonathan Winters presents a distinctive reading of Dickens' holiday classic, with a special performing edition prepared by Dickens for his own presentations.
- 9:00 PM – St. Olaf’s Christmas Festival: A service in song and word that has become one of the nation's most cherished holiday celebrations. The festival includes hymns, carols, choral works, and orchestral selections celebrating the Nativity and featuring more than 500 student musicians who are members of five choirs and the St. Olaf Orchestra.
Tuesday, December 25th – Christmas Day
- 10:00 AM - Christmas with Morehouse and Spelman Glee Clubs: One of the great holiday traditions in America, the choirs of Morehouse and Spelman Colleges -- two of the most prestigious historically black institutions in the nation -- get together to present a spine-tingling concert program.
- 11:00 AM – The Great American Songbook: Holiday Special 2012: Host Philip Furia presents enduring holiday songs and the stories behind them, from Tin Pan Alley to Broadway and the movies.
- Noon – All Songs Considered For The Holidays: It's the fourth edition of the not so new, wonky holiday tradition from NPR Music. Host Bob Boilen and friends trade holiday cheer and snarky barbs while bringing you the best holiday songs from new and emerging breakout bands.
- 1:00 PM - Festivo Alt.Latino: Latin American holiday traditions often reflect both indigenous and European roots with distinct characteristics that are often only similar in the language used. NPR Music's Alt.Latino hosts Felix Contreras and Jasmine Garsd take us on a Latin American holiday travelogue through the eyes and ears of four very different Latin Alternative musicians who put aside their contemporary sounds and go back to their musical and cultural roots.
- 2:00 PM – Tinsel Tales 2: Continuing with the tradition of the first Tinsel Tales program, this is another collection of the best and most requested holiday stories. Joy, hope, and childhood memories overflow as NPR voices, past and present, tell stories of the season.
- 8:00 – Jazz Piano Christmas XXIII: NPR Music brings you another great concert from the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts. NEA Jazz Master Ellis Marsalis, Jason Moran, Geri Allen, and Taylor Eigsti, and other artists perform their favorite holiday songs.
9:00 – A Celtic Christmas Sojourn: Live from the Cutler Majestic Theatre in Boston, a Celtic celebration of the season, with top-flight traditional singers and instrumentalists, and a story or two from host Brian O'Donovan.