Underwriting on WYSO is good business.
The “Halo Effect” in public radio is real – 72% of our listeners have a more favorable impression of a business when they learn that it supports public radio.
Underwriting places your business, your product or your service in a unique position by clearly separating your brand from the clutter inherent in other forms of advertising.
WYSO has the most educated, influential and affluent audience in the Miami Valley. 85% of public radio listeners have taken direct action as a result of hearing sponsorship credits.
Underwriting with WYSO helps create new customers and new opportunities.
- Click here to download our media kit.
- Click here to download underwriting guidelines and copy samples.
The WYSO Audience:
- More than half have a household income of $75,000 or above; one third have a household income of $100,000 or more.
- More than one half have a Master’s or Doctoral degree.
- The WYSO audience is influential, more likely to participate in three or more public activities that demonstrate uncommon community engagement.
WYSO listeners are engaged, educated, and value their community.